Pick up from the airport to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi and check in Hotel located in the centre of the Hanoi Old Quarter. Get welcome drink when check in.
Explore Hanoi by yourself.
Accommodation: Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi
Beautiful flowers in Hanoi
Halong Bay is listed by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage and voted as a Wonder of Nature by the New7Wonders Foundation. You will have a night staying in this world famous bay.
Be ready for pick-up at your hotel lobby at 08:00. Halfway to Halong City we will have a stop at Hong Ngoc Humanitarian Centre. Apart from having clean western style toilet facilities we will be able to see local craftsmen at work and have time for relaxation.
Upon arrival at the pier, embark on the boat and set sail on a cruise through the limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Halong Bay, taking in the spectacular scenery of this UNESCO World Heritage site.
Lunch is served as you cruise by impressive rock formations with unusual names and shapes.
In the afternoon you will start to discover Halong Bay, listed as a World Heritage of outstanding natural beauty, known in Vietnamese as “Dragon descending to the sea“. Depending on each cruise’s itinerary of the day, you may visit a beautiful cave, have some swimming.
Wake up by the sounds of the sea. After breakfast, cruise will take tourists to explore the most stunning caves in Halong.
At around boat starts cruising back to the harbor while brunch is served. We continue cruising through the bay, along the way seeing more of the fascinating formations.
Back on shore we will then transfer back to hotel in Ha Noi
Spend leisure time to relax or discover Ha Noi on your own
You will have a breakfast at the hotel then free and easy till our driver come to transfer you to the airport. Arrive in Ho Chi Minh, pick up from the airport to hotel. Check in hotel then free and easy.
Night 4: Overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
Ho Chi Minh City
A trip to Mekong Delta to immerse yourself in the natural beauty and the rich culture of the vibrant southern Delta region. Boating down the river to experience the local life, fishing port, fishing floating house, enjoy the local folk song music and seasonal fresh fruit.
7:45-8:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start leaving the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and start your trip to depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, enjoy the folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Have lunch at local restaurant. Break time.
In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Hammock relaxing and enjoy cool breeze for those can’t joint the cycling trip.
17:30: Drop off at your hotel. Trip ends.
Night 5: Overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh
7:45-8:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start driving to Cu Chi which located 70 km from the Ho Chi Minh City Center to the Northwest. Cu Chi was known as the “area of steel” in the war time, and the tunnel systems were over 200km, which was considered the unbreakable underground village in the Vietnam-American war. It is legendary for its network of tunnels, and is a popular destination for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
The trip to Cu Chi will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving.
Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
13:00 Return to Saigon.
14:30: Drop off at your hotel. Trip ends.
Night 6: Overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
Cu Chi Tunnel
Have breakfast at the hotel then free and easy. Wait until our driver come and transfer you to the airport. Trip ends. Please let us know if you want us to arrange few extra nights in HCMC or spend time in any beach resorts or Cambodia.
Price & Inclusion
|Standard (2*)||USD $429|
|Superior (3*)||USD $449|
|First Class (4*)||USD $659|
|Luxury (5*)||USD $889|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
Vegetarian meals are available, please request at the time of booking.
Air-conditioning minivan and car as mentioned in the itinerary
Cruise in Halong bay
Flight from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City (Economy class)
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Flight ticket Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam airlines (the first priority), Vietjet or Jetstar) with baggage allowance is 20 Kg check in and 7 Kg hand carry per person
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi and HCMC
- Transportation with A/C during tour
- English speaking guide during tour
- Meals as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Deluxe accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower onboard
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Insurance on-board
- Cooking class onboard
- All entrance fees, tax and service charges
- Beverages, International Insurance
- Tips (not compulsory)
- Personal Expenses & Others not clearly mentioned above
- Return airfares from your country to Vietnam
- Daily departure except block out dates from 3 Feb 2019 to 8 Feb 2019( Tet holiday in Vietnam)
- Single travelers can travel for an extra charge
- Itinerary may be changed due to unexpected weather conditions
- Hotel and cruise will be replaced by similar standard option only in case of full booking.