- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Theme: Classic Package Tours
When you arrive at Siem Reap International Airport, the bus will take you to the hotel.
Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit Tonle Sap Lake (The largest lake in Southeast Asia); see floating house, school, market, Fishman, and other thing.
The Tonle Sap (otherwise known as the Great Lake) in Cambodia is the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia and one of the richest fishing lakes in the World. Tonle Sap Lake is a combination between lake and river system in Cambodia where a seasonal occurrence create one of the most unique ecological hot spot in the world. The lake, also the largest fresh water reservoir in Southeast Asia, is no doubt the potent soul of Cambodia if one has to compared the glorious Angkor Wat as the heart of the nation. The unique eco-system and cultural area offer the opportunity to see a different side of the Siem Reap: floating villages, cultural and nature tours, bird watching.
Then, visit Artisan D’angkor.
Breakfast at hotel, visit the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century); see the South Gate and Bayon temple, then move to visit Ta Prohm, one of the most beautiful temples in area and has been left relatively untouched sine it was discovered and retains much of its mystery.
Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, visit World Heritage of Angkor Wat (Mid 12th century), the temple complex covers 81 hectares and built by Suryavarman II. The temple is one of the largest monuments to religion ever built and truly one the wonders of world. Then, walk to the top of Bakheng Hill for enjoying sunset and Angkor temples view.
Breakfast at hotel, visit Banteay Srey Temple (35km), it is the beautiful one of all temples in Cambodia that built in 10th century by Brahman. the temple Banteay Samre is 18km distant from Siem Reap town and take half an hour driving to get there. Built by Suryavarman II, it was named after the Samre, an ethnic tribe that inhabited the regions at the base of Phnom Kulen and was probably related to the Khmers. No inscription has been found for it, but the tranquil temple’s style of architecture is of the classic art of the middle period similar to Angkor Wat.
After visiting Banteay Srey Temple, move back to visit Banteaysamre and move back to Siem Reap City.
Lunch at local restaurant
Afternoon, visit Grand Circuit temples; Kravan, SrasSrang, Pre Rup, East Mebon, Ta Som, NeakPean, and Preah Khan.
After breakfast at hotel, free your own leisure until transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure.
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
- Accommodation: 03 nights at Hotel in Siem Reap
- Entrance fee
- Meal based on itinerary: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Guide: English speaking
- Private transportation
- Cold water
- Personal expense & personal travel insurance
- Inter/domestic air ticket and airport tax
- Cambodian visa fee
- Tip for guide and driver
- Not mention on itinerary
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate