Cu Da Village- an ancient village in Hanoi, is located in Cu Khe commune, Thanh Oai district, about 30km from Hanoi city. There are vaulted gates. Village roads are laid with slanting bricks. On road-sides, there are old houses in ancient Viet styles, villas in French styles and newly-built ones. Houses are numbered and it might be the one and only village in Vietnam where houses got numbered. There are now round two hundred old houses both in Viet and French styles, of these, 60 remain almost unchanged.
Hit The Road Like A True Adventurer
- A day away from busy Hanoi City Center to non-touristy village. Only you with local people and our knowledge tour guide
- See unique mixed architecture in Cu Da ancient village (Vietnamese style, French style and combination of them)
- Enjoy the typical atmosphere of the ancient culture in Northern Vietnam Delta
- Have lunch at a local host house
- Learning to make Spring Rolls with host
8h30: Tour guide of Ultimate Odyssey will come to your hotel in Hanoi then we start cycling from here to Cu Da Ancient Village.
9h30: Stop over at a local family. Enjoy welcome drink. Get on your bike to explore around Cu Da Village.
9h45: Biking to explore local market, local family around village.
* Visiting countryside with rice field
* Visiting local farmer family
11h30: Do cooking with local family
12h00: Enjoy local meal
13h00: Keep going to visit the complex of Cu Da Village
* Visiting famous old Pagoda Cu Da – Thang Nghiem.
* Visiting old houses in ancient Viet styles, villas in French styles and newly-built one
* Visiting the making of local rice wine
* Visiting a vermicelli-making factory to understand the process of manufacture
* Visiting the making of Fermented soybeans paste (Tương bần)
* Enjoy fighting cock shown
* Visiting the making of pancake
15h00: The car take you to Hanoi Old Quarter.
16h00: Tour ends at your hotel in Hanoi City Center.
- Accommodation: NA
- Riding distance: Approx. 45KM / 27 miles
Children in Cu Da Ancient Village
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax|
|Private Tour||USD $59||USD $45||USD $39|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
1 Lunch at local host house
Vegetarian option is available, please advise us in advance
Bike (TREK or GIANT)
Cycling Distance: 40KMS / 24 Miles
In case you cannot (or don’t want) ride a bike, you can choose a backseat on motorbike.
- All entrance fee as mentioned
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, bar
- Tips and gratuities
Cancellation by Customers
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 500% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 70% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate