Cham islands are 15km from Cua Dai. It is a group of 7 small islands, which have been recognized by UNESCO as the World Biosphere Reserve (Cu Lao Cham Marine Park). There are seven islands altogether named according to their shapes or characteristics. They are called Lao( pear ), Dài ( long ), Lá ( leaf), Khô ( dry ), Tai ( ear ), Mồ ( tomb ) and Nồm ( East Wind ).They have good and cool climate the year round; trees and animals, as well as marine life are plentiful here. On the island, there are precious bird nests while under the water, the coral is marvelous. There are also scenic spots around the island, such as Suoi Tinh (Love stream), Suoi Ong (Sir’s stream), Hon Chong (Piled up rocks), Hang Ba (The lady’s cave). The island is also surrounded by very nice beaches with clean white sand and transparent, cool water. Cham island now is an ideal place to rest and relax for not only domestic tourists but also foreigners. Besides its beauty, friendliness and loveliness of the people here will also make visitors wish to get back to this beautiful island.
Now, discover Cham island with Cham Island tour 1 day to be immersed in its unspoiled natural beauty.
At 8:00 a.m: Local tour guide picks you up at the hotel’s
At 8:30 a.m : You will be transferred to Cua Dai harbor to register with the Border Police before heading to Cu Lao Cham island.
After 20 mins transferring by speedboat, you arrive on the island.
At 9:00 a.m: Upon arriving on the island, your guide will take you to the Cu Lao Cham museum, and showroom where the history, map, objects are displayed.
Visiting Au Thuyen where the local boats are hidden in big storms.
Walking along the rice field to the over-200-years-old Hai Tang Pagoda. Besides from that, you can also see Chăm’s old well and Seafood Market – Place of exchanges and trading all kinds of fresh seafood that fishermen caught after 1 night.
At 11:00 a.m: Back to the boat for snorkeling for half an hour at Xep beach. Here you can swim, dive and see the forest of nice coral under the sea
At 11:45 a.m: Go to Bai Bac beach for lunch and relax.
At 14:00: Back to Cua Dai estuary where our vehicle will take you back to Hoi An.
Tour ends. Ultimate Odyssey Travel hopes to serve you on next trip.
Tour type: Group Tour
Swimming in crystal water
Price & Inclusion
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians, please request this at time of booking.
- A/c bus
- The fee for visiting the island
- English/Vietnamese local tour guide
- Lunch with fresh seafood
- Mineral water
- Snorkeling, Life jackets
- Beverage in Meal
- Others not mentioned above