In the morning
8.00: Our guide and driver meet you at hotel and transfer to the boat landing for a leisure boat trip along the Perfume River to visit the towering Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the most famous Vietnamese landmarks.
We then take a short drive into a lush valley of the river where seven tombs were built for seven Nguyen Emperors. We will visit two of the tombs: Minh Mang Tomb and Khai Dinh Tomb to help you understand more Royal’s Life and their architecture.
After that, drive outside of town for lunch and enjoy classic Hue cuisine at a restaurant in beautiful garden setting.
If time and weather permit, we could admire the glorious sunset on Perfume River. Drive back to hotel.
Ultimate Odyssey Travel hopes to see you again!
* You may want to plan a full-day excursion to the nearby demilitarized zone (DMZ), the beginning of the Ho Chi Minh Trail, and the underground tunnels at Vinh Moc.
- Minivan with A/C
- Dragon boat trip
- English speaking guide
- Bottle of mineral water, lunch
- Entrance fees for the Citadel and Hue Royal Antiques Museum, Khai Dinh Tomb
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate