7:30 a.m : Pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hue city and transfer to the Demilitarized Zone in Quang tri
9:00 a.m: arrive in La Vang Holy Land. La Vang holy land is a shrine located in Hai Lang district, Quang Tri province. Christians believe that Mary appeared in this area in 1978 and a church was erected near the three banyan tree. This is an important place of pilgrimage of Catholics Vietnam
On Highway 9, you have a chance to see Rock Pile Hill. Rock pile Hillis one of the US military base, was used as a watchtower to observe the activities of the Vietnam People’s Army in the demilitarized zone in Quang Tri Province from 1966 to 1968.
Then stop to visit Dakrong bridge. Dakrong Bridge is midway along Highway 9, and is the starting point of Highway 15, one of the main branches of the Ho Chi Minh Trail, which leads south to the A Shau valley and the infamous “Hamburger Hill”. Though not entirely legitimate, there is a monument commemorating it as a point on the Ho Chi Minh Trail
Continue the trip to visit Khe Sanh combat base, a large Marine base camp attacked by a massive forces of the North Vietnamese Army in early 1968.
Come back High way 1 to have lunch at a local restaurant in Dong Ha town.
2:00 p.m: you continue to visit Hien Luong bridge and Ben Hai river. The river that was the only true demarcation line between the North and South of Vietnam after the Geneva agreement.
3:00 p.m: Visit Vinh Moc tunnels. Vinh Moc tunnels is famous as an underground village constructed to avoid bombardments during the American War ( 1965-1966).The complex includes wells, kitchens and rooms for each family and spaces for healthcare.
4:30 p.m: finish Hue – DMZ tour and come back to Hue city.
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians, please request this at time of booking.
- High quality vehicle
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Entrance fees
- Water and wet tissue.
- Others not mentioned above
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 10 days prior to departure date: 10 % charge
- From 3 to 10 days to departure date: 50 % charge
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100 % charge
- No show : 100% surcharge