A half-day cycling tour will give you an interesting insight into a different Hanoi that few people can know; it’s the life on the other side of the Red River. Leaving from the noisy Hanoi, you will not only be immersed in the peaceful and quiet atmosphere of the countryside by cycling through the banana, vegetable farmlands on Bai Giua Island and Huu Tiep Lake with B52 was shot down.
We - Ultimate Odyssey offer high quality of bicycle and itinerary unlike anything or any bike tour company. We do the unique way to see Hanoi we combine for you to see Hanoi city and the rural villages and to see local people's daily life on the island of the red river. This will bring you unexpected experience about the lesser-known land.
Drive Over The Mesmerizing Patterns Of Terraced Rice Fields
- Enjoy amazing biking tour through beautiful countryside scenery
- Have a chance to do real farm job with farmers
- Leaving the hustle of Hanoi behind, you will make your way to a peaceful and tranquil countryside through beautiful farmlands and a stunning garden.
Route: Huu Tiep Lake - Long Bien Bridge - Bai Giua Island - Tay Tuu Flower Village
We offer 2 different options for our tour:
Option 1: Morning tour starts at 7:30AM and ends at 12:00PM (4.5 hours)
Option 2: Afternoon tour starts at 13:00PM and end at 17:30PM (4.5 hours)
From your hotel in Hanoi, our driver and guide will pick you at around 7.30 am in the morning or 13.30 in the afternoon and transfer you to the bike store. Here, you will be provided a short briefing and instruction about biking skills before setting off your stunning half day biking tour. Your tour guide will gives useful information about the biking tours in Vietnam, biking travel guide, how to cycle in Hanoi. You can try to test our bikes riding for some rounds before starting your Hanoi bike tour day trip.
First, We will visit Huu Tiep Lake in Ngoc Ha flower Village where an American B-52 that was shot down during the Christmas bombing in 1972. Then we cycle through Hanoi’s Old Quarter and then head to the famous Long Bien Bridge – the symbol of architecture in Hanoi. After passing the bridge, you will ride on the path along the Red River banks. Your stop is Bai Giua Island. Continue biking through the banana and vegetable farmlands and take your time to take in the tranquility of nature and the fresh air. You mostly cycle on the back roads are small alleys that run zigzagging along the dyke. After about half hour great cycling, you arrive in a small hamlet, located by the riverside where people live and do their farm job every day, this is real Vietnam. Take a short break at a local house for tea and fruits and have interesting talks with the locals. Do not forget your camera to take stunning pictures of green fields, local people life and farmers. If you are interested, you can join them do give them your hands!
You continue biking for some kilometers on the flat roads until you make a turn to left, finding yourselves in Tay Tuu flower villages. Tay Tuu is considered as the oldest flower village in the suburban Hanoi area. The village was formed about 10 years ago. The most popular flowers in this area are rose, gerbera and lily.
Keep on paddling on the back road along the dyke of the river and head back to the bike store. End of the interesting biking tour here!
Pictures of the tour:
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax|
|Private Tour||USD $39||USD $32||USD $25|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
- High quality bike, helmet
- 1 Cycling English Speaking Guide
- 1 assistant guide for 8-16 cyclist, 2 assistant guides for 17+ cyclists
- 1 first aid kit per guide
- Each guide will have a full set of travel bike tools
- 1 Bottle of Water provided throughout the day when cycling
- International flights and Visa arrangement
- Others meals not mentioned above
- Alcoholic, and other beverages beyond water – we can add this into costs at your request
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the itinerary and in the inclusive portion.
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate