- 3-day private tour to visit Mai Chau and Pu Luong
- Homestay overnight, eating with the local people
- Good for experienced trekkers/adventures
- Tour Guides: Our experienced and friendly Tour Guide(s) speak excellent English. They are extremely knowledgeable about local cultures, history and the environment.
Depart from your Hanoi hotel at 8:00 am transferring to Mai Chau. Daydream as we drive a safe route with spectacular views around every bend. Upon arrival at Pom Coong village in Mai Chau, we will take a short walk to visit the ethnic Thai people, then lunch will be served at local home.
By 2:00 pm, driving 20 km more to Pu Luong Natural Reserve then start a 2 to 3 hour walk through beautiful hill side villages, magnificent rice paddies, seeing hand crafted bamboo water wheels. The highlight on this walk is experiencing the beauty of Pu luong Nature Reserve, the everyday life and culture of the white Thai people. Become a part of local life when we are welcomed as honored guests at a traditional Thai home on stilts. Here in Hang village we will have a traditional dinner and stay the night.'
It will be interesting for you to get up and observe, or even take part in their activities in the morning because the daily life here starts early, take an opportunity to stroll around Hang village before having breakfast served by Thai people, then at 8 a.m start our trek. Today we will be walking approximately 5 to 6 hrs .The first hiking is hard with some steep climbs and yet more stream crossing, the next is really glorious with beautiful views of valley, rice terraces, rich rain forest, streams.
Picnic lunch on the way at Eo Ken village, arrival in Kho Muong Village – the setting of the village is perhaps the most beautiful in Vietnam. It is recommended to stroll round the village and join in as villagers go about their daily lives, or relax in one of the three-eco homestays superbly set up by FFI (Flora and Fauna International) in conjunction with local villages. Please be soft and nice, nature is just very lovely here. Arrival in Kho Muong village in the afternoon. Here we will spend our second night in a typical Thai eco – stilt house.
Trekking in Pu Luong
After having breakfast, start for an easy day trek. We will continue on through beautiful valley, unspoiled villages with nice view, sure with much impression. Relax from the heat of the day before continuing on to a village nestled between steep karts mountains and nice terraces. Arrive in a small town in Pho Doan market after 3-4 hrs trekking.
Short break for lunch in a local food stall in the town. Our driver will bring us to Canh Nang, follow 217 road to Cam Thuy and back to Hanoi. Finish our trip at your hotel in Hanoi.
Trip ends in Hanoi. Ultimate Odyssey Travel loves to meet you again!
Time to be a photo hunter!
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Superior||USD $369||USD $275||USD $235||USD $215|
|Standard||USD $281||USD $199||USD $162||USD $146|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians, please request this at time of booking.
- Private round-trip transfer with A/C
- English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated
- Homestay permissions
- Entrance fees & Sightseeing fees
- Travel insurance
- Tips, Personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above