Meet your tour guide on arrival at Noi Bai International Airport. Transfer to the hotel in city center and check-in.
Hotel rooms may not be ready until 14:00 but an early check-in would be guaranteed with a surcharge. The rest of the day is at leisure. Subject to your arrival time, you may want to venture out to explore the city on your own or join one of our wonderful optional excursions in and around Hanoi.
Optional: We introduce two one-of-a-kind traditional performances which are found nowhere else than in Vietnam. You can choose one of below options:
- Water Puppet Show where puppets are performed on water stage with folk music, presenting ancient tales, folklores and daily life in Vietnamese countryside.
- Tu Phu (Four Palaces) Show - a very unique show about ritual of spirit practiced in the Vietnamese indigenous religion with music, colors and lively dance performance. The Four Palaces Shows take place on Thursday and Saturday every week.
If you're interested in the shows, please contact our travel consultants to book.
(Morning or afternoon departure depend on availability)
Half day Hanoi city tour (by car or by motorbike – upon client’s interest) - Routes can change subject to client’s interest.
Begin the first day of the trip with a tour of Hanoi. Depart from the hotel for a visit to Vietnam’s first university: the Temple of Literature. Founded in 1076, Quoc Tu Giam was established within a temple to educate Vietnam's royalty, mandarins and members of the elite.
Continue with a visit to the iconic One Pillar Pagoda, one of Vietnam’s most iconic temples. Nearby is the mausoleum of the historic father figure of modern Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh, and his modest house on stilts. (Sites are viewed from outside; closed Mon and Fri and from Oct-Nov)
Visit the picturesque West Lake and its sixth century Tran Quoc Buddhist Pagoda. Tran Quoc Pagoda is regarded as the most ancient pagoda in Hanoi with its history line of more than 1,500 years.
After visiting, you will have a meal at an authentic Vietnamese Restaurant. Free time at leisure for rest of the day.
Halong Bay is listed by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage and voted as a Wonder of Nature by the New7Wonders Foundation. You will have a night staying in this world famous bay.
After breakfast in Hanoi, depart the capital for the 3hr 30mins drive to Halong Bay. Arrive to Halong City’s jetty (around noon) and proceed with check-in formalities. After a welcome onboard, lunch will be served while cruising towards the bay. In the afternoon, enjoy some sightseeing, on-board activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on the vessel. Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board.
Early risers can enjoy a memorable sunrise over the karst formations of Halong Bay. Breakfast will be served shortly thereafter.
Enjoy breakfast (brunch on some boats) while the vessels cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations back towards port. Upon disembarkation, our driver will be waiting to provide transport to Noi Bai Airport for your flight to Hue.
Arrive in Hue Airport, get picked up and transferred to your hotel in Hue.
In the morning
8.00: Our guide and driver meet you at hotel and transfer to the boat landing for a leisure boat trip along the Perfume River to visit the towering Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the most famous Vietnamese landmarks.
We then take a short drive into a lush valley of the river where seven tombs were built for seven Nguyen Emperors. We will visit two of the tombs: Minh Mang Tomb and Khai Dinh Tomb to help you understand more Royal’s Life and their architecture.
After that, drive outside of town for lunch and enjoy classic Hue cuisine at a restaurant in beautiful garden setting.
If time and weather permit, we could admire the glorious sunset on Perfume River. Drive back to hotel.
Pick up at hotel in Hue, then transfer to Hotel in Hoi An via Cloudy Pass. Land transfer by shuttle bus or Private car with stop at some sightseeing on the way for short break (admission fee not included).
Tour type: Small Group Tour
If you’re really feeling adventurous why not try our unique Hoi An Food Tour while you sit on the back of a motorcycle with our expert guides/drivers and eat at the best local street food stalls and discover hard-to-find gems that most tourists would miss? Hoi An Food Tour is the right choice for you!
Hoi An Street Food Tour by Motorbike focuses on street food which you would not find if you just walked around by yourself. You will discover some special and hidden Hoi An streets while sitting and enjoying the view from the back of our tour guides motorbikes. Our enthusiastic and friendly tour guides will show you the best places to eat Hoi An style food as well as to offer insights about the making of these special dishes and talk about local Vietnamese culture and traditions.
Hoi An Street Food Tour by Motorbike is available all day. You will visit more than 5 special locations, learn about local, food preparation techniques and try more than 10 dishes. Sandwiches, sweet snacks, a traditional style sea food main course and local deserts are all included.
Enough food is served that most participants will not need dinner after the tour. We recommend that you eat a light brunch before the tour rather than lunch. You’ll find out more on this single tour than in a month of random wandering.
We aim to show you how real Vietnamese people live, work and eat!
- Pick up and drop off: your hotel in Hoi An center
- Depart at 3.00 PM and finish at 7.00 PM
- Duration: 4 hours
- Transportation: Motorbike
- Group size: 12 people maximum
- Weather Condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Private Tour option: pay extra 30%
- Taste some of Hoian's best street food
- 5 tasting locations, 8 delicious samples (sea food included, enough for dinner)
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- You will be the pillion, experienced local rider will bring you around!
- Take the “Vietnam Food Challenge” – see if you have what it takes!
- Small-group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service
- Our tour includes samples of…Madam Phuong Bread, Bánh Bèo/ Water Fern Cake, Cao Lau Noodle, Husband and wife cake, Bánh ít lá gai/ It cake, Savoury coconut pancake, Balut egg, Banana flower salad, BBQ beef, Desert
Inclusions: Motorbike and helmet, English speaking tour guide, Food tasting and dinner, Soft drink, 1 Beer
Exclusions: Gratuities is not included but are highly appreciate
Accommodation Night 7: Hotel in Hoi An
Lying 18 km offshore from Hoi An, the Cham Islands (known locally as Cu Lao Cham) feature beautiful seascapes and landscapes. This island group has 3,000 inhabitants; most of whom make a living from fishing. There are many other interesting attractions for visitors, including fresh seafood, traditional crafts, swimming and sightseeing. Recently important archaeological remains were found and these are now exhibited in a small museum near the main jetty.
The waters around Cu Lao Cham is home to 135 species of coral, four species of tiger shrimp and 84 species of mollusk, many of which are listed in Vietnam’s and the world’s Red Book of endangered species.
Today the Cham islands are also a Marine Protected Area (MPA) because of their many important marine habitants, especially beaches and coral reefs, and rich biodiversity. The MPA includes eight islands; the largest island Hon Lao, features magnificent beaches and forests, the township of Bai Lang, a small harbor, a traditional fishing village (Bai Lang), temples, shrines and a pagoda. Cham Islands, offshore island of Hoi An City has just been recognized as the World Biosphere Reserve by the UNESCO.
- 30am: Transfer bus from hotel to Cua Dai quay
- 9am-9.25am: Relax in fresh cool wind & enjoy the beautiful landscape on the speed boat to Cham island
- 25 - 10.10am: Visit Bai Lang, including Au Thuyen, Tay Tang pagoda and Bai Lang fishing village
- 10-11.10 am: Transfer to Bai Xep for snorkeling
- 10-14.00pm: Go to Bai chong to relax, swim, sunbath and enjoy a special lunch with fresh seafood
- 14pm: Return to the mainland
Inclusions: Car transfer, Speed boat Life vests, snorkelling masks, lunch, entrance tickets
Exclusions: Insurance, Personal expense, Tip , Drinks
Accommodation Night 8: Hotel in Hoi An
Cham Island Snorkeling
Transfer to the Da Nang airport to take a flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, our driver will wait and transfer you to the hotel in the center of city.
Check-in hotel and free at leisure to relax.
Visit Cu Chi Tunnels (70 km northwest of Ho Chi Minh City), an amazing complex of underground tunnels used during the Vietnam War. There are more than 200 km of tunnels, comprising a main axis system with many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters and other tunnels. You have the chance to crawl through this amazing system of tunnels.
Half day Saigon city tour in the afternoon
In the afternoon, gain an insight into the city’s development through a walking tour to the most significant landmarks including the Saigon Opera House, Ho Chi Minh City Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Central Post Office (all magnificent sights from the French colonial period). Your next stop will be the famous Ben Thanh Market, where you can purchase souvenirs for your beloved ones.
You will have a free leisure day today.
Optional activities: We introduce some ways to explore the beauty of Ho Chi Minh City. You can choose one of below options:
Option 1: Tour Mekong Delta Local life: Immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere and enjoy fresh food in the heart of the Mekong. Experience the locals' life by visiting their traditional handicraft workshops, fruit gardens. .
Price from $ US89/ person
Option 2: Experience Mekong Delta with fishing catching by bare hands: Jumping into a small mud pond and learn how to catch fish by bare hands and enjoyed the grilled fishes just catched
Price from $ US120/ person
Option 3: Dinner Cruise on Saigon River: Spend romantic evening time to enjoy a special dinner on boat while the cruise setting sail on the Saigon River.
Price from $ US33/ person
Have leisure time before your departure. You are welcome to join our interesting optional excursions in and around Ho Chi Minh City, such as our Good Morning Saigon! tour.
Please note that hotel check-out time is at 12:00. A late check-out can be arranged subject to room availability and a surcharge will be applied.
Transfer to the airport in Ho Chi Minh City for your onward flight. Tour ends after arriving at the airport.
Price & Inclusion
|Luxury (5*)||$985USD $887|
|First Class (4*)||$1.056USD $950|
|Superior (3*)||$1.272USD $1.145|
|Standard (2*)||$1.734USD $1.561|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Hotel (10 nights), On-board an overnight cruise in Halong Bay (1 night)
11 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 1 Brunch, 1 Dinner
Vegetarian Meals are available, please request at the booking time
Airplane, Air-conditioning Car, Cruise, Trekking
- Overnight in shared Twin/ Double room with Air-condition (AC) at hotel.
- All transport during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary (including airport pick up & see off)
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- 2 domestic flights Hanoi – Hue and Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flight to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- “Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time.”
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.
- Please inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate